- Per player
- 2 Adults
- Any Children under 18
- Under half price
- Age 10 or over
- Even if in coaching
For new members there is a one-off joining fee of £25 per adult and £15 per child, in addition to the fees above.
What is included in club fees
- Use of the tennis courts and club house all year round *
- Attendance at club mix-in doubles sessions.
We have four mix-in sessions per week, including two evenings, and we provide tennis balls. Many other clubs charge for mix-ins.
- We offer two free adult doubles coaching evenings and two free family coaching evenings a year.
- We organise weekend American tournaments and social events to which everyone is invited.
- Use of a new practice wall.
- Provided you are a member of British Tennis, entry into the annual club draw for our LTA allocation of over 25 pairs of Wimbledon tickets (winners pay for tickets).
- Option to play in the annual summer tournament and all year singles box league.
- Play in club teams (by selection/invitation).
* Note: from time to time some or all courts may not be available because of mix-in sessions, children and adults coaching, and club team matches, and WinchesterCollege use.
What is not included
- Coaching fees for adults and children.
- Use of the floodlights (£5 per hour).
- Tickets for social events.
- Clubhouse Key (£10)
Rules for club members
We are not a rule-heavy club but we do have just a few important ones we ask members to follow:
- Most important – be courteous at all times to other club members. Swearing and rude or aggressive behaviour is virtually unheard of at Kingsgate – please let’s keep it that way.
- On occasions when all the courts are in use please limit your time on court, and tell those waiting, or invite them to join in if you are not playing a match.
- Wear proper tennis shoes and tennis/sport clothes.
- Jeans, denim shorts, and non-tennis shoes are not allowed on court.
- Wear your club shoe tag to show others that you are a club member.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: The personal details you supply will be used only by Kingsgate LTC to send you information on our activities, events and news and where deemed appropriate information we think will be of interest to you. Kingsgate LTC will not share your data with third parties except where required to do so by law. You may opt out of receiving communications at any time by advising us accordingly.