- Per player
- 2 Adults
- Any Children under 18
- Under half price
- Age 10 or over
- Even if in coaching
For new members there is a one-off joining fee of £25 per adult and £15 per child, in addition to the fees above.
What is included in club fees
- Use of the tennis courts and club house all year round *
- Attendance at club mix-in doubles sessions.
We have four mix-in sessions per week, including two evenings, and we provide tennis balls. Many other clubs charge for mix-ins.
- We offer two free adult doubles coaching evenings and two free family coaching evenings a year.
- We organise weekend American tournaments and social events to which everyone is invited.
- Use of a new practice wall.
- Provided you are a member of British Tennis, entry into the annual club draw for our LTA allocation of over 25 pairs of Wimbledon tickets (winners pay for tickets).
- Option to play in the annual summer tournament and all year singles box league.
- Play in club teams (by selection/invitation).
* Note: from time to time some or all courts may not be available because of mix-in sessions, children and adults coaching, and club team matches, and WinchesterCollege use.
What is not included
- Coaching fees for adults and children.
- Use of the floodlights (£5 per hour).
- Tickets for social events.
- Clubhouse Key (£10)
Rules for club members
We are not a rule-heavy club but we do have just a few important ones we ask members to follow:
- Most important – be courteous at all times to other club members. Swearing and rude or aggressive behaviour is virtually unheard of at Kingsgate – please let’s keep it that way.
- On occasions when all the courts are in use please limit your time on court, and tell those waiting, or invite them to join in if you are not playing a match.
- Wear proper tennis shoes and tennis/sport clothes.
- Jeans, denim shorts, and non-tennis shoes are not allowed on court.
- Wear your club shoe tag to show others that you are a club member.